AJF77 :: Airsoft Just for Fun Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
ONLINE BOOK Mermaids In Wonderland: A Coloring And Puzzle-S

Répondre au sujet    AJF77 :: Airsoft Just for Fun Index du Forum » Autres... » Musique Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
ONLINE BOOK Mermaids In Wonderland: A Coloring And Puzzle-S
Auteur Message
guillhil

Message ONLINE BOOK Mermaids In Wonderland: A Coloring And Puzzle-S Répondre en citant

The author and illustrator of the best-selling coloring book <em>Fairies in Wonderland</em> brings to life the enchanting, fantastical world of mermaids in this interactive coloring and activity book for all ages, featuring intricate black-and-white line art to color, riddles, and a maze connected through the illustrations.

<em>Mermaids in Wonderland</em> is a whimsical, magical foray into the undersea world of the ever-popular mermaid. Divided into two parts, "Day" and "Night," renowned artist Marcos Chin reimagines these creatures in various intricately illustrated scenarios sure to enthrall coloring enthusiasts, both young and young at heart. Here are dozens of lovely line drawings to color, from mermaids riding a sea horse merry-go-round to a deep cavern filled with treasures; mermaids styling their flowing tresses to a range aquatic flora and fauna.

Offering more than a standard coloring book, <em>Mermaids in Wonderland</em> is a meditative, interactive journey, filled with delightful riddles and puzzles that stimulate the mind. As enthusiasts add vivid color to the charming artwork and discover more of this lush wonderland, they will find images of lettered keys embedded in the drawings. Unscrambling the keys reveals the answers to a riddle and unlocks prizes—images representative of the words and tools needed to solve other riddles throughout the book. Also included are four perforated postcards to color and send or display.

Featuring a heavy card stock cover with extra-wide flaps, printed on heavy white paper with excellent opacity ideal for coloring with a range of instruments—markers, pencils, crayons, or paints—and framing, <em>Mermaids in Wonderland</em> provides hours of entertainment and fun and encourages colorist to tap into their creative spirits.

Mermaids in Wonderland: A Coloring and Puzzle-Solving Adventure for All Ages book download

171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK Chronicles in History: Windows Into the FutureONLINE BOOK Ojos de gato: Ens&eacute;&ntilde;ame a olvidarte (Spanish Edition)ONLINE BOOK Will's Red Coat: The Story of One Old Dog Who Chose to Live Again[PDF] Personal Finance: I Wish I Had Known...ONLINE BOOK Universal State of MindREAD BOOK When I'm Gone: Organize your affairs, then your loved ones won&rsquo;t have to: A journal for all the important information your executor will need upon your death.ONLINE BOOK The First Time I Set My Head On Fire &amp; Other Tragedies That Occurred Whilst I Was Minding My Own BusinessBilly's Bitcoin Naomi BrockwellBella Gets Rescued Ellie WakemanONLINE BOOK Earth Jurisprudence: Private Property and the Environment (Law, Justice and Ecology)

Lun 26 Juin - 14:33 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 26 Juin - 14:33 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    AJF77 :: Airsoft Just for Fun Index du Forum » Autres... » Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation